This has been such a fun week! It started Monday with a lunch with Kendra and her two girls, Gwen and Hannah. We met at Blue Mesa and it was so fun, but a total madhouse. The gentleman sitting next to us paid for our lunch - I think he felt sorry for us! Tuesday, Nicole and baby Adley came over to play. The babies slept while we got to sit down and eat lunch - how nice! Wednesday, we saw the genetic specialist, and she said the babies are looking good! After that we went to the zoo!! This was a very exciting outing, and we went with the Hansens and their baby, Suzette. The kids got so excited over the mountain lion; I think they recognized it as a cat, and thought it was just a big version of Scooter! Friday we had our 9 month check up; the babies weighed in at 15lbs 12oz (Charis) and 17lbs 5 oz (Price) and I can't remember the inches but Price is 1 1/2 inches taller. After that we went and got pictures taken - our first professional pics! It was action-packed and wonderful. Additionally, Chris sodded part of the backyard and we hung some new swings for the kids!
2 comments:
The one in the swing is SOOO cute!!
I meant to ask you – why were your babies seeing a genetic specialist? Is everything okay?
Post a Comment