Saturday, March 15, 2008
Bath time, splash time!
I took the big step from bathing them separately in the kitchen sink to bathing them together in the big bath tub! They love it. They kick and splash and have such a great time. Admittedly it is a bit tougher, but I am getting better at it. Of course on one of my first tries, when I got Charis out, Price went forward to his tummy, and although his face was not in the water, I was jumping up to make sure it did not end up there. As I did so, Charis lunged forward and bumped her forehead on the toilet. The poor thing - now that she is pulling up on everything, she always seems to have a little bruise on either side of her forehead; this one looked like it was going to be worse, but it was about the same as the rest of them. This little blow up tub is new, and makes me feel more comfortable with the bathing task, but I don't think they'll fit in there for long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks so much for keeping this up to date...I can't believe these sweet babies have gotten so big! They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see you all soon.
Love you so!
ali
I can't believe you have a blog! How fun!! Charis and Price have grown so much! They're adorable!
Post a Comment