The first Christmas was interesting, definitely not what I thought it would be. I had kind of imagined us starting up some traditions, maybe having the family over for a big dinner and all that. Instead the kids had colds and the cousins had RSV, so we kind of quarantined ourselves, avoiding anyone that we could make sick or get sick from. So Christmas Eve, Chris went to his parents and I stayed home with the kids. Christmas Day, I went to the Turners and Chris stayed home with the kids. Our own little family celebration was Christmas morning where we took some time to read Luke 2:1-20 and just focus on the real meaning of Christmas. Each set of grandparents came by separately and we celebrated with them. Probably the favorite gifts, were the zebra from grandma Nancy and the Alphabet Pal from grandma Sue.
No comments:
Post a Comment