
So Charis is hollering "zip it, zip it!!" and when I walk in I see her with my capris up to her chest, her in one leg of them. She'd drug them out of our to-go-to-the-dry-cleaners-bin and decided to put them on. She is so funny - and soooo strong-willed. Bless her heart with that mess of a hair-do. She speaks so clearly; yes, I'm proud! She said the ABC's today, and I could hardly believe it. The whole thing is not clear, but it's there. She replaces the "F" sound with a "P" sound, calling the phone "pone" and fruit "poot" and strangely, smoothie "pootie" - for now, at least, it's cute! We walked in to her room this morning to "yucky, it's yucky!!!" holding out her hand. A quick sniff revealed the greatest fear, yes that's right...poo. Yes, baby, it IS yucky. Daddy, will get you a wet wipe...
2 comments:
Looks like a green evening gown draped around her with the train sweeping to the front! ADORABLE!!!
Such a fashionista!! Love it!!! Loved your Easter post too! They are growing so fast!
Post a Comment